Sunday, April 20, 2008

Poof... gone...

My dream.. poof... gone... T_T

All i ever wanted is to own a car that i like... now everything gone just like that.. :'s
why is this happen to me???

there is a lot of thing that i need to consider before i ever bought a car..
1. what m i going to do with the car when i go back my hometown?
2. is it worth sending it back hometown?
3. if i really go back hometown, do i need to buy another car? (provided i did not send the car that i bought here)
4. where will i work when i go back hometown?
5. Will i buy another car, if i manage to find job in Brunei?

too many thing to consider.. too less time for me..
the month that i will be working nite shift is coming again!!!
I hate such life.. is because i will need to spend a lot of time on waiting for a public transport... the public transport here is..... @#$%^&

what i should do????? me now is really cracking my brain..

1 comment:

(w)rong said...

yo man, found a referral link from ur blog to my blog, haha, thx for linking it.

long time no see u, hows everything going? hope to c u again nx time @ malacca, prolly CNY period, kthxbye!