Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Birthday Present 2008.. :)

Just came back to KL from my Hometown today n when i reach home... i saw a small box on my table.. guess what.. it is my birthday present from my sister and brother-in-law.. :)

below will be some photo that i have taken.. before unwrap and after unwrap.. :p

Before unwrap..

unwrap 1st level...

unwrap 2nd level...

out from the box.. close

out from the box.. far :p

Thanks Sister and brother-in-law for the present... like it.. :)
n also thanks my parent for celebrating my birthday in advance...

besides that, i would like to thanks my colleague as well for celebrating my birthday in the office... Photo taken in the office.. thankssss..
Friends for the greeting through sms, verbally n etc... THANK YOU!!!!

Appreciate it.. :)

Lastly i would like to say Happy Birthday to myself.. wahahaha.. :p
Cheers...

No comments: