Thursday, March 19, 2009

K.O’ed :S

Gosh… Have been working for 10 days none stop… thought of taking 1 day off to have some rest but everything seem to be not going as it should be.. :’(


one critical machine k.o’ed which resulted me aslo k.o’ed… :S
What actually happen to that machine????? @_@


I have been troubleshooting with one colleague and bring it up 2 time jor… haiz…



And also I am working just like a DBKL… OMG!!!! Everything also like is my problem..
My original task is coordinator but I was asked to do something else..
From abstracting data from spreadsheet to a new spreadsheet (which all the information already in the original spreadsheet) to troubleshooting Macros issue even nearly create Macros… :s


I wan back my normal life….


before i leave office.. i get to know that it is the last day for me to work on this thing.. hurray!!!!

No comments: