Saturday, May 16, 2009

bad day.. :S

yest, 15/5/09, is a bad day for me..
after work.. i was thinking of going home place my stuff b4 head out as i need to fetch my sister..
but who know... the moment i reach the home... standing in front of the door.. i found only my car key inside my pocket.. :S

then i gave a call to my colleague, ask him if he saw any key on my desk or locker.. YES!!! is the ans.. i was like OMG.. what should i do now.. : no choice i have to go somewhere that i can sit down.. so pool side is the place that struck my mind..

wait for my sister for half hour... sitting at pool side staring at the coconut tree.. :P
when my sis told me that she had arive.. i head out to fetch her..

and the BEST part is........

she also DIDN'T bring the hse key with her... :p so..
end up going to carrefour taking dinner, and shopping while waiting for my bro-in-law as he is the only person that have the key... :p

what else could have happen?? during shopping... i accidentally cut my finger.. and it bleed on the spot... :'(

and......

my sis receive sms from my bro-in-law that he have a conference call until 10pm... and at the time we receive the sms is only 9:00pm.. :

No comments: