Monday, September 28, 2009

Birthday & Sept update

It has been very long since i update my blog...

Finally!!! i m BACK!!! after such a long time.. hahahaha..
no much thing happen recently.. since my last blog which is in August.. :P

in term of work.. i have move on to a new role but 100%. as of now is 50/50.
50% on the work that i m doing all this while... and 50% on the role that i was abt to map to.

one of my boss is leaving the current team and also Malaysia.. T_T

My birthday just over.. so is belated now.. : Thanks to all who wish me on facebook, msn, sms n etc... hahaha.. :)

i got myself a belated birthday present.. i got it on Sat, 26 Sept 2009 and directly head to Malacca.. :p and back to KL few hours ago... :P

r u wondering what is the present i get for myself??? wahahahaha

Tada!!!!

and with it.. i take a few shot in Malacca... here u go... :)



will be heading back hometown soon for 5 days.. :)
looking forward to it n

Cheers. :)

No comments: