Tuesday, February 12, 2008

1st day on Job after cny

really think that it is not a good day for me... :S

Before i went to office... just as i went out of the hse and reach outside where access card is needed in order to get back home.. i realize that i have left the condo access card in the hse..

When i was in the office... i thought there will be 2 ppl working including me... but end up.. :S
So I just move my pc in the test lab as it is the only place that have aircond. In order to access the test lab, smart card is needed. b

When it is abt time to go back, i went to place the phone back to its original place and great i left my smart card in the test lab and the door is locked... :S end up i was trapped in the middle.. :( I only manage to get out of the office when i saw a guard pass by... :

Thanks guard..

this teach me a lesson.. smart card goes wherever the owner goes.. don't ever left your smart car at the pc... :)

2 comments:

littleway said...

Eh... you first day to SHELL ar~!

花魔 said...

Wow, congratulation!!!

Sound like a fresh guy in shell :P

Or you already blur for the first week in night shift?

Kidding ^^