Sunday, February 10, 2008

Back in KL..

Just back in KL yesterday...

Have a nice holiday in Miri celebrating Chinese New Year... I enjoy it very much.. even though is just a few days... but it is indeed very joyful day...
So here is what i did when i was in Miri..

Day 1:
Visit my grandmother hse.. then accompany my mum go shopping..

Day 2:
- Go eat sarawak laksa that i have not eaten for abt 4 years..
- Take photo of my dog at hometown.. :)









- Accompany my parent go shopping..
- Configure a modem and router for the whole afternoon and nite..

Day 3:
- Fetch my mum to my grandmother hse..
- having reunion dinner..
- take photo & video of firework during midnite.

Day 4:
- Go Church..
- Go to my Aunt hse..

Day 5:
- Visit my aunt hse.
- take photo of my cousin's dog.










- Playing Wii at my cousin hse. during the game.. we are like crazy.. (Play till my hand also pain now... )

Day 6:
- on the flight back to KL.. :S

No comments: