Sunday, November 16, 2008

Honda Asimo... :)

Have been waiting for this Honda Asimo for a very long time..
Finally.. Honda Asimo (Advanced Step in Innovative Mobility) is here at 1U (1 Utama).
I went there thrice in 2 days... November 15 and November 16, 2008.

i went there for the Honda Asimo stuff toy.. what is so special abt this stuff toy? is limited edition, each day only sell 20, mean total sales in 1U is 60 for 3 days.. :S .
Today, 16 November, i wake up at 8.00am and reach 1U at 9.30.. :p guess what.. i am the 1st person who reach the Honda Asimo booth with my sister and brother-in-law.. hahaha.. :p
Reason of reaching there so early is because the merchandise start selling at 10.00am. and as mentioned early.. each day only sell 20 of it...

just as the booth opened... the stuff toy finished in less than 10minutes... :S each person can only buy 1... :S
As there is 3 of us going.. we bought 3.. :) and i bought another 1 from my brother-in-law.. total up.. i have 2... yahoooooo... i am sooooooooo happpppyyyyyyy... :p

photo of the stuff toy is below. hehehe.. :)

out from the bag.. as i said... i have 2.. hehehe.. :p
front part.
back part.
my cute Asimo stuff toy... :)

As for the real Honda Asimo robot.. photo of the real Honda Asimo is below...

Stage...

Asimo coming out....

Asimo walking..

Asimo warming up before dancing...

Asimo still warming...
stabilizing with one leg...
start dancing...
kick ball...
serving drinks....

it is a terrific job done by Honda.. excellent job done... looking forward to their next enhancement toward Asimo.. :)

2 comments:

connie said...

I WANT THAT TOY!!! SO CUTE!!! I WAN! I WAN! I WAN! I WAN! I WAN! U GIMME OR I ROB U? let you choose....hahhahha!

Richard said...

hahaha... u come back rob me la... :P