Wednesday, November 12, 2008

New Style.. New Look..

Lately i have telling my friend that i would like to change the template that i m using all this while.. as i m bore with it..
so i seek help from my friend which is good in design. The only requirement that i tell my friend is, wanted the template to have 2 main color, Black & Maroon.

Finally, i have my blog template changed. .. :) Just love the feel of it now.
I don't know the template name the moment i received it. But the file name of it is "Wind Of Blood". Guess i will name this template "Wind of Blood".

Thanks to my friend, Llyod, for this wonderful template.

Hope u all enjoy this new look.... :)

3 comments:

Lloyd said...

Finally post up... hehe. you are welcome :)

christinegoh said...

woo~~ so nice~~ i oso wan to put~!! but dunno hw=.=" hahahaha

connie said...

wow!! this is fabulous!!! i also wan!! i also wan!! nice thing din share wif me lerr??