Saturday, December 29, 2007

New Year is coming...

Year 2007 is about to end which is in 2 days more. Time passes real quick... :S as i just started working this year 05 March 2007. Now a new year is about to begin... 2008 !!! :) this year.. 2007 is indeed a real experience for me... Now only i could really experience the working life...
Sometime it is suffering but this is the way life should be... we will never learn or work hard if we did not walk on a hard/suffering path before... but luckily i have a bunch of helpful, friendly, nice colleague which teach me alot of thingsss. and share some of their experience in life.. :)

Thanks guys and gals.. :)

Really hope year 2008 will be a good year for me where i could get my wishes come true... :)
As i do not want to suffer during working night shift... :S

my main wish in 2008 is i can get a car of my own... Honda Jazz!!! so that i will have no trouble going office in either normal office hour or night shift.

Good bye 2007... :S

Welcome 2008... :)

Happy New Year to all of you fellow out there!!! Enjoy the brand new YEAR... 2008!!! :)

No comments: