Monday, December 10, 2007

Tiring week… :S

It has been a tiring week this week. Less sleep and lotsss of works. As I have been working in nite shift recently, my working time now is Houston Time… :S which mean when ppl is sleeping, I m working.. and when I m sleeping, ppl are working. Start work at 9.30pm, end at 6.30am but always reach office early and always leave office a bit earlier.. :P this is to avoid from missing the bus, Rapid KL (Note: The company of the bus is call Rapid KL but it do not seem to be rapid at all…) and I have to live this kind of life until the end of this month… haiz…..

Sometimes I even did not sleep for 1 days (24 hours) as there is some event going on when my work ended the next day and is very sleepy when reach home. Not even considering to have my meal before going to sleep. :S

Schedule for a days during nite shift..

Working --> Sleeping --> Eating --> Working


Why tire?
1. The bus (Rapid KL) is nvr punctual which mean there is no exact time that it will reach a bus stop. (Main Reason)
2. I have to change quite a lot of transport to reach HOME… :S
3. Not enough sleep (Sleep with a BIG, BRIGHT, ROUND SUN shining at ur asssss……)
4. Come to office early but reach HOME late..
5. Working in shift is a nightmare in the new building… :S (No AirCond, No Fan) the only place to get a cool air is the test lab (small room with few PC in it) and the room is quite far away from my desk… :’(

But luckily recently I added a friend and I found her blog quite interesting… :) that could reduce my boreness and awareness of the hot surrounding with hundred over pc running at the same time ( including mine.. :P )…

Such life will continue until end of this month. Most probably, I will have to stay in the office during Christmas. In another word, celebrate Christmas in the office… :S If i ever celebrate Christmas in the Office.. I will take photo and post it.. :)

No comments: